Risk-Free Reservations Policies
The world has been opening/closing to travellers due to new spikes in COVID-19 cases. Here's why we believe that borders will only be really opened by 2022.
Present conditions dictate that it might still not be a good time to take an overseas holiday by 2021. But we believe that 2022 will usher in a new era of safety measures. Safety measures that will be more effective to ensure you have a worry-free and trouble-free holiday. We’re sure that by that time the world of science will have figured out how to deal with the devastating effects of the virus; and that destinations have reached a level of safety and health measures that won’t put you at risk. We get your frustration ... we are frustrated too that we have to postpone our tours to 2022. But take heart, this time will pass, and we will be ready and raring then, to take the road less travelled again!
Keeping You Updated
Join our VIP Club to become "an exclusive member with benefits"; stay on top of events in your favourite destination; updated, relevant and informative travel news... just for you!
For peace of mind, here’s a heads-up on our risk-free Reservations Policies:
2022 RESERVATIONS - OUR RISK-FREE OFFERS
Make a reservation now – and only request a non-obligatory quote between 01 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 to take advantage of our flexible terms and conditions.
The following amended terms and conditions apply to quotations for tours departing from May 2022:
1. A fully-refundable deposit of 30% of the total price of the tour quoted to you is due by 31 August 2021.
2. A fully, non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total price of the tour quoted to you is due by 31 January 2022.
3. The final, non-refundable payment for a tour booked by you (1. and 2. above) is due 90 days before commencement of the tour. “Booking a tour” means payment of the deposit or the full price of the tour quoted to you.
4. Quotations are valid for 2022 tour packages only.
5. You may postpone a booking for a 2022 tour to a 2023 tour. Notice must be received 180 days prior to the departure of the 2022 tour. You will, however, be provided with a new quote, of which the fully, non-refundable final payment must be settled 90 days before departure of the new tour.
6. Cancellations, tour replacements and client replacements are flexible, and you will be provided with a Cancellation Schedule after making a booking. It will reflect the relevant charges to be deducted from the total paid to date.
1. "Reservations" means that we only reserve your seat. You are not obliged to request a quote from us until you want to.
2. "Booking" means that you accepted a quote that we provided to you on your request, and paid the deposit or full amount for the tour. This means that you are officially booked on a tour and that your booking is included in reservations with service providers in the tour destination, airline tickets, visas, etc. You may cancel at any time, and the usual terms and conditions for cancellation will apply.
We are here to answer any questions you may have; don’t hesitate to contact us. Click here to send us your questions.
Visit these websites for useful information about health alerts and updates for your country and our destinations:
Centres for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/
WHO (World Health Organisation): https://www.who.int/
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic: WHO (World Health Organisation) https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
European Centre for Disease Prevention & Control: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases
We value your health and safety, and if it means we have to wait out the time to ensure you travel safely with us, we will do so. A business can always get back on its feet ... poor health can shorten your lifespan.
Take care and stay safe!
Note: our normal terms and privacy policies still apply.