Risk-Free Reservations Policies
2023 RESERVATIONS - OUR RISK-FREE OFFERS
Make a reservation now – and only request a non-obligatory quote for a “firm booking” between 01 May 2022 to 31 March 2023 to take advantage of our flexible terms and conditions.
The following amended terms and conditions apply to quotations for tours departing from May 2023:
1. A fully-refundable deposit of 30% of the total price of the tour quoted to you is due when you make a “firm booking” from 01 May 2022 to December 2022.
2. A fully, non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total price of the tour quoted to you is due when you make a “firm booking” between 01 January 2023 to 31 March 2023. It should also be noted that 31 March 2023 is the cut-off date to make “firm bookings”.
3. The final, non-refundable payment for a tour booked by you (1. and 2. above) is due 90 days before commencement of the tour. “Booking a firm tour” means payment of the deposit or the full price of the tour quoted to you.
4. Quotations are valid for 2023 tour packages only.
5. You may postpone a booking for a 2023 tour to a 2024 tour. Notice must be received 180 days prior to the departure of the 2023 tour. You will, however, be provided with a new quote, of which the fully, non-refundable final payment (or balance) must be settled 90 days before departure of the 2024 tour. Payment received for the 2023 tour will be off-set against the price quoted for the 2024 tour.
6. Cancellations, tour replacements and client replacements are flexible, and you will be provided with a Cancellation Schedule after making a booking. It will reflect the relevant charges to be deducted from the total paid to date.
1. "Reservations" means that we only reserve your seat. You are not obliged to request a quote from us until you want to.
2. "Making a Firm Booking" means that you accepted a quote that we provided to you on your request, and paid the deposit or full amount for the tour. This means that you are officially booked on a tour and that your booking is included in reservations with service providers in the tour destination, airline tickets, visas, etc. You may cancel at any time, and the usual terms and conditions for cancellation will apply.
We are here to answer any questions you may have; don’t hesitate to contact us. Visit our "Contact" page to submit your questions.
As far as finding more info online yourself to bring you up to speed with events relating to Covid-19, we still recommend checking your country’s regulations for travel as well as visiting the following websites:
Centres for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/
Note: if you’re not in the USA, use this link for CDC Global Health:
https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/index.html . Scroll down the page until you find “Sign up for CDC Around the World" if you’re interested in receiving the newsletter.
WHO (World Health Organisation): https://www.who.int/
European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response_en . Scroll down the page to “Areas of the Commission’s Response”, click on the item for “Travel”.
European Commission Home Page for Above: https://ec.europa.eu/info/index_en
We value your health and safety, so take care and stay safe!
Note: our normal terms and privacy policies still apply.