HOW IT WORKS
INTRODUCTION STAGE: PLAN TO TRAVEL PROCESS & AGREEMENT
To get started, contact us at: email@example.com
We will email you the necessary forms and documents to complete the process. The process entails the following:
1. Local/Domestic Vacations – Completion of Research: 15 Days
2. Neighboring/Overseas Vacations – Completion of Research: 30 Days.
3. Preliminary Itinerary Presentation/Collaboration.
The Preliminary Itinerary will be completed during this period, and will include details of Travel Suppliers for you to double-check. Please ensure that your vacation start date is 120 days from the completion date as mentioned above, before proceeding with your purchase. The fee mentioned for the product is for this stage of the planning process, and is non-refundable. It includes: * Collaboration to learn more about you and your planned trip; * Research & Planning: In-depth questions/feedback between you and the office, preparation/collaboration with regard to Preliminary Itinerary. It should be noted that the preliminary itinerary will include details like names, contact details, etc. for you to double-check whether the particular travel partners/establishments are appropriate for your travel needs. * Validation: for you to double-check that previous discussions are in line with what has been agreed/disagreed between us, and amendments/corrections to be made.
Please Note: You are under NO OBLIGATION to continue with the process after this stage.
ADD TO CART: BOOKING & RESERVATIONS PROCESS
Authorization Stage: Bookings (Reservations) Process
To hire our services to make bookings on your behalf, go to this link:
Select the package of your choice and once we've confirmed receipt of payment, we will go ahead and make the necessary bookings on your behalf.
This step involves your acceptance of our proposal and your authorisation giving us the go-ahead with making bookings on your behalf. Payment for this stage is due before we go ahead with your travel bookings. It should be noted that our fees mentioned in the agreement will be per person.
Presentation Stage: Final Itinerary Process
The Final Itinerary is presented to you after bookings/reservations have been made on your behalf.
Cancellation & Refunds: T&C's Apply in relation to our Luxury Vacation Planning Booking Fees. Cancellation & Refunds for Bookings With Service Providers: This is separate from our T&C' s and depends on their Cancellation Terms and Conditions.
Luxury Vacations Planning: Solo Package
1. Non-refundable fee for the introduction stage. You are free to shop around for better offers after we’ve completed this stage.
2. Travel Suppliers: cancellation will be dependent on their cancellation terms and conditions. We will provide you with information relating to their cancellation terms.
3. PhenixII Tour Group: cancellation after Booking (Reservation): we will provide you with an agreement before we proceed with this stage. Cancellation terms and conditions will be included in the agreement.